World News

Grieving woman ‘loses everything’ as stray firework destroys beloved home

A devastated pensioner who lost her husband two months ago has been forced to leave her home after a stray firework destroyed it. Pauline Perry, 75, was at her home on Friday when the sound of her patio doors “popping” made her notice the large blaze in her back garden. The pensioner hadn't realised that […]

World News

Teen mum, 18, brain dead after being brutally shot by high school safety officer

A student who was brutally shot in the head by a school safety officer has been declared 'brain dead' and is not expected to survive, her family has confirmed. Mona Rodriguez, an 18-year-old mother of one, is currently on life support after a bullet hit the back of her head while she was driving away […]

World News

Kinky sex club with ‘fully equipped dungeon’ shut down as cops swoop on premises

A private sex club that allegedly features a kinky dungeon has been shut down after authorities swooped on the premises. The raid came after neighbours raised concerns about the alleged 'dungeon' in the basement and alleged unlicensed activities, the Manchester Evening News reported. Officers from Greater Manchester Police together with enforcement officers from Tameside council […]

World News

Upper Hutt house fire: Woman threw her dog to safety before dying in blaze

A woman was able to throw her dog to safety before perishing in an Upper Hutt house fireearlier this month. Police have revealed more information about the incident in a statement appealing for information about two separate fires at an address in Bridge Rd, Birchville, Upper Hutt. The first fire started at the residential property […]

World News

Hero mum saves kids moments before faulty fridge starts horror kitchen blaze

A quick-thinking mum pulled her five kids to safety minutes before a fridge fire took hold of their kitchen. Theresa Ironmonger had been outside gardening at their Dumfries and Galloway property when she heard a faint popping noise coming from somewhere in the kitchen. The 32-year-old thought a fuse had blown but soon noticed a […]

World News

Prada the poodle saves home from burning down by alerting owners on Ring camera

A hero poodle saved her owner's home from burning down – by alerting them to the horror using a Ring camera. Prada was home alone when the family’s microwave caught fire, sparking a huge blaze in the kitchen. Instead of running to hide, the clever pooch repeatedly barked and jumped at the motion-activated Ring security […]

World News

Haunting moment killer smiles at cops then confesses to shooting dead 35 people

This is the chilling moment a mass murderer confessed to killing 35 people in a cold-blooded shooting. Martin Bryant, from Australia, shocked the world when he went on a shooting spree in the tourist village of Port Arthur in Tasmania in 1996. A new documentary, which was shown on 7News Spotlight, has shed a new […]

World News

Inside Pornhub owner’s incredible £13m mansion destroyed in ‘suspicious fire’

The luxury £13 million home of Pornhub CEO and co-founder Feras Antoon has been destroyed in a fire just days after going up for sale. More than 80 firefighters tackled the blaze at the property in Montreal, Canada which was brought under control around 2.30am on Sunday, April 25. Realtor Joseph Montanaro said Monday morning […]

World News

12 Covid patients die in hospital blaze as fire breaks out after ‘short circuit’

The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox At least 12 patients fighting Covid have died after a tragic blaze inside the hospital's ICU unit. This is a breaking news story and is constantly being updated. Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest […]