A chilling image has captured the last moments of a seven-year-old boy’s life, culminating in his tragic death after he ventured into a heap of limestone powder abandoned at the roadside in Brazil.
Arthur Emanuel Bitencourt’s gleeful play amidst the mound was captured on camera as he offered a dual thumbs-up, completely unaware of the impending danger.
Unfortunately, the powder particles he mistakenly breathed caused a deadly poisoning within seconds.
The boy’s serious condition resulted in emergency hospitalisation on August 3 but despite the efforts of medical staff, he was proclaimed dead upon arrival
According to Jornal Razo, Arthur allegedly jumped into the dangerous powder near his family-owned farm in Ipiranga, Paraná, which is located in Brazil’s southern region.
According to regional media sites, medical authorities blamed Arthur’s unexpected death on ingesting the powder.
In memory of Arthur, his family posted his final snapshot on social media, meaning it to be both a tribute and a warning to others.
Arthur’s uncle Romaldo Bitencourt posted the photo, along with the caption: “This photo was the last and taken a few minutes before his tragic death, caused by inhaling limestone, while playing … The memories I will have of you, my dear child, will always be the best.”
Read More: Video shows dad drinking bottled beer while son, 11, flies private plane
We’ll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
For the latest news and breaking news visit: /news
Stay up to date with all the big headlines, pictures, analysis, opinion and video on the stories that matter to you.
Follow our social media accounts here on facebook.com/DailyExpress and @daily_express
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article