Denver residents will see a mild start to the week before possible snow Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service at Boulder.
The city will see highs in the mid-40s Sunday with cloudy skies and a chance of rain. The weather will clear up for a bright and sunny Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday, with high temperatures inching toward 50 degrees.
But as the work week restarts for many people on Tuesday, temperatures will drop and the city will see a 30% chance of snow after noon, according to the National Weather Service at Boulder. That will climb to an about 70% chance of snow overnight Tuesday.
Wednesday will see an about 40% chance of snow, with high temperatures in the 30s for the rest of the week.
Source: Read Full Article