World News

Donald Trump savaged on Twitter following 2020 election rant – ‘Tragic sad little man’

Donald Trump ‘still has a message’ says expert

When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.

The former US President issued a strongly-worded statement branding last year’s election, in which he lost to Democrat Joe Biden, as a “crime”. In the tweet, sent on Saturday from the Right Side Broadcasting Network’s account, Mr Trump claimed the nation was being “destroyed”.

The 45th President had been permanently suspended from social media platform following the violent protests which led to the storming of Congress in Washington at the beginning of the year.

Twitter users took to the social media platform to criticise Mr Trump’s explosive statement.

One person tweeted: “What a tragic sad little man he is!

“The destruction and the criminality is of course entirely at his door.”

Another user added: “The only crime is that even though you are banded from Twitter you still have a way to get messages out here.

“They may as well give you your account back.”

A third commenter wrote: “If you’re referring to the Presidential election in 2016 where the person with less votes was given the win, then yeah, I can go along with that.

“Donald Trump’s presidency will no doubt go down in history as the Crime of the Century.”

The statement comes after reports Mr Trump’s aides have purportedly been preparing his return to campaign events in June as a platform to boost his popularity again.

According to the Daily Mail, the two rallies will be followed by a third in early July.

The publication reported that the former Republican leader aims to make waves at the beginning of summer.

An adviser familiar with the plans told the news outlet: “The president is anxious to get back out on the trail and we are getting a lot of offers and invitations from both candidates and political causes in different areas.”

Since departing the White House in January, Mr Trump has been living at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida and staying away from the media.

DON’T MISS: 
Twitter account ‘made by Trump’s team’ is SUSPENDED [REVEAL]
Trump ‘still has a message’ Sky reporter highlights problem for Biden [INSIGHT]
Donald Trump blasted for launching ‘one-way’ social media platform [SPOTLIGHT]

Source: Read Full Article