The Daily Star’s FREE newsletter is spectacular! Sign up today for the best stories straight to your inbox
A man who has been banned from having unnecessary contact with women must give 24 hours notice if he wants to have sex.
Dean Dyer was handed a Sexual Risk Order last week after Westminster Magistrates' Court heard a series of accusations against him.
One of the alleged acts included a sex attack, grooming a 14-year-old girl, and telling a policewoman he would abuse her daughter.
The 39-year-old has been told he can only speak to women who are "not necessarily avoidable in the course of daily life," such as supermarket staff, train drivers or bus conductors.
District Judge Snow granted the order against him having been convinced Dyer "has done an act of a sexual nature," despite claims not being proven against him.
A Sexual Risk Order is a civil order which can be sought by the police against an individual who has not been convicted or cautioned for a sexual offence but who is nevertheless thought to pose a risk of harm.
Judge Snow said the offences began on June 2, 2005, when a woman made an allegation that Dyer raped her at her home address.
He was then reported on December 21, 2011, for allegedly asking a 14-year-old girl for her telephone number for babysitting.
Dyer was accused of using the number to text the teen in a "sexualised way," including telling her he wanted to have sex with her.
No action was taken against Dyer as the alleged victim had deleted the messages, Judge Snow told the court.
He added: "On September 28, 2012, a woman alleged she met the complainant at a party, he sexually touched her and when she resisted he made threats to rape her.
Expanding on this incident, PC James Drummond said: "She invited him to stay but she was adamant there would be no sexual contact.
"Mr Dyer allegedly attempted to strip down naked which she refused to allow.
"The pair shared a bed and the complainant fell asleep to find Mr Dyer grabbing hold of, touching her breasts which led to verbal redress by the complainant and then led to Mr Dyer making threats to rape her and general verbal abuse.
"There was an allegation he offered her money to 'go down on her' and she told him to 'shut the f*** up'.
"He said 'I'll f****** rape you then, b****', and called her a 'dirty f****** sl*g'.
"She ejected him from the premises, and he told her 'you f****** b**** I've got nowhere to f****** go I’m down from London'."
Influencer 'shot dead by husband' after they fought over her saucy TikTok video
Three more offences were read out about Dyer to the court, with the most recent being an attempted rape on December 3 2020.
Dyer had also been accused of three other crime, including an assault, oral rape, and another attempted rape in which the victim claimed Dyer had "punched her and grabbed her," Judge Snow said.
District Judge Snow went on: "The exemptions are in a case of emergency or if the female is working as a public servant and in the course of her duties, for example, a bus conductor or working on a train.
"Mr Dyer is prohibited from engaging in any sexual activity with a female person unless he has notified the person and police in the area in which Mr Dyer resides 24 hours in advance or within 24 hours of the activity."
He noted Dyer would be able to have sex with men without notifying them of the order or alerting Charing Cross police station because "the allegations only refer to women".
If Dyer fails to comply, he could face a maximum sentence of five years behind bars, Judge Snow said.
Source: Read Full Article